Does anyone know how to check your train PNR and running status through WhatsApp? If not, then here we will show you how to check train status by using WhatsApp. Everybody knows WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging app in India and most of the people use it in their day to day life. Yes, there are numerous ways to check your train live status or PNR status by dialing 139 or using IRCTC website. But with WhatsApp use can get your train details with a snap. Whatsapp has over 200 million users alone in India which will be helpful in serving its users.
RCTC has partnered with MakeMyTrip to provide its users with the PNR status and live train status on your smartphone. You just need to have a working internet connection and the latest version of Whatsapp on your smartphone. Let’s see how to check your train status by using WhatsApp –
How to Check PNR Status by using Whatsapp
- Add this MakeMyTrip number (7349389104) in your WhatsApp contact.
- After adding this MakeMyTrip number, simply type your PNR number in the message box and sent. If your PNR number is 9876543210 then send PNR 9876543210. That’s it.
- After sending your PNR number the MakeMyTrip Company will access the PNR details from IRCTC servers and will tell you the full detail of your PNR status. From seat confirmation to the waiting list, you will know everything about your PNR status.
How to check live train status by using Whatsapp
- First, you need to have MakeMyTrip number (7349389104) in your WhatsApp contact just like we did in PNR status.
- The next step is you need to enter the train number for which you want the live train status. For example, your train is Goa Express -12780 then simply type 12780 nothing more than that.
- After sending the message, you will get the full information about train status, such as whether it has started, departure station and time, expected arrival time and train live status, etc.
Thats it, its simple and effective method to know your train status. Visit jotstatus for amazing whatsapp status.